Digital Career Bootcamp: Online Customer Support Career Training
Use Your Call Center Experience and Provide Home-Based Customer Support Services to Clients Abroad
Who Should Attend this Event?
- Individuals who have BPO skills and experience who wants to venture into online work
- Current BPO professionals who are tired or the industry's daily grind
- Current BPO professionals who are contemplating of changing careers in 2017
- Online Service Providers who wants to add another skill set to expand their service offerings
- Moms and Dads who needs to take care of their little one but work schedule doesn't permit
- Individuals who want to know how to find home-based work online
What You'll Learn In this Training?
- Overview of the Digital Career Profession and service industry
- The what are the skill set of an Online Customer Support Service Provider
- What preparations you should do before you offer this type of services
- How to get paid, how much to charge and other payment related matters
- Where to find online customer support work and how to best package your skills and experiences
- How to deal and negotiate with clients to get the work and arrive in a win-win agreement
The Trainers and Subject Matter Experts
When & Where the Event will be?
Date: Nov 26, 2016 | Time: 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Location: BSpot Business Center (In front of Robinson's Galleria)
Address: Ground floor, Eton Cyberpod, Corinthian Bldg, Edsa cor Ortigas Ave, Quezon City.
Google Map: (Click here to view the location map)
How Much Is the Learning Fee?
With our desire to make this learning event more personal and interactive, we are limiting the number of participants to max of 20 persons.