"How to Start Your Online Jobs Career" Learning Event
Learn the ins and outs, the steps and the processes to follow in starting your digital career!
Who Should Attend this Event?
This learning event are for the following individuals:
- Those who are thinking of starting their digital career, doing online jobs for clients abroad.
- Those who have Call Center or BPO experience and want to shift to online outsourcing.
- Those who have tried but can't seem to break through in getting their very first online client.
- Those who desire a type of work that allows flexibility in time and location of doing work.
- Those who want more time to spend with their family and children.
What Topics will be Discussed?
Below are the topics that will be discussed and tackled:
- The Realities & Mindset of a Digital Career Professional
- How to determine what online work fits your current skill set.
- The tools, equipments and softwares needed to get started.
- The different kinds of online work available.
- Where and how to find international clients to work for.
- How to deal and negotiate with clients
- How to go about government regulations and avail benefits.
TESTIMONY: Last June 2016, I invested and attended the Digital Career Bootcamp by Online Jobs University. Currently, I now have a long term US client, weekly pay outs (in dollars) and 5 more pending clients that have requested my services (1 local and 4 international) as a Virtual Assistant, writer, blogger and social media manager. Galling di ba? :D Online Jobs University is the best platform to learn and kick off your Freelancing Career!
FAQ: "Jen, how did you start your freelancing career/business?" ANSWER: I learned it from Online Jobs University by Coach Genesis Reonico. :) If you want to start your #Freelance business and career, I highly recommend that you attend this workshop! It is worth every peso. ;) -- Jen Yang
When & Where the Event will be?
Date: October 8, 2016 | Time: 1:30pm to 4:30pm
Location: BSpot Business Center (In front of Robinson's Galleria)
Address: Ground floor, Eton Cyberpod, Corinthian Bldg, Edsa cor Ortigas Ave, Quezon City.
Google Map: (Click here to view the location map)
How Much Is the Learning Fee?
With our desire to make this learning event more personal and interactive, we are limiting the number of participants to max of 20 persons.